The special economic zones are situated mainly in the suburbs of big cities or agglomerations. In this place can be run even the most dangerous manufacturing and no one will suffer from the noise, poisoned atmosphere and non-stop driving trucks.
Special trade and industry regions– called in short SSE are situated worldwide. You can see them in China, Indie, Iran, Jordanian, Poland, Russia and more. Moreover, the unusual regions are created in states which are poor as well as rich. The regions can bring incomes to the country and create a lot of novel work areas.
Every business and its location posses its advantage and drawbacks. Here will be presented several drawback and good points of having company in a unusual economic zone.
Several benefits of being a member of unusual trade and industry region are:
– Bussinesses do not must pay any kinds of duties
– The location of the unusualregions, is in very appropriate areas, near to highways and includes big parking space
– In case of crisis and good prosperity of the unusualzone, home authorities can provide their assist
The disadvantages of having company in the SSE are:
– The company should be kept from three to five years in the SSE- it can be difficult in times of crisis to keep the business and do not run up a debt.
– You have to pay rent for the surface you use – in crisis it can be a big minus for your industry.
SSE is not suitable for all businesses. Some bussinesses cannot be run there.
Special economic regions were a great invention because individuals need those kinds of manufacturing and they do not want to posses them close their neighborhoods. The described regions are perfect for big corporations which want to be more powerful and would like to produce more.